Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why?

I don't know this lady very well...
I know her name and I know what she looks like...she's pretty and elegant :) She's nice and simple...
Only one thing I know about her for sure, she's able to make someone happy...

She's gonna leave soon...not that she's going to migrate or leave the country but she's gonna leave him... she's gonna go away from him, from her true love...
Why she's doing that? I can't tell you why coz she didn't even tell him why...

I really want to tell her to stop, I really want the world to stop moving for a while... I want them to be together even for few minutes...few seconds...I want them to feel the true happiness even for a while...

Why two people who are in love with each other can't be together?

Are they not being together is partly my fault? Is there karma for doing things?

Only if I have the power to make him happy...

No comments: