Friday, October 24, 2008

Sugar Hit @ the Shangri-La's Lobby Lounge


It's been a long day for me...but TGIF... :)

I went to have a drink after work with 12 other colleagues, went to Night Noodle Market @ Hyde Park and then ended by a nice desserts at the Shangri-La Hotel...
It was a good number ei hahaha I love it when a lot of people turned up to my event :P lol



There was a good food month deal where you can spend $20 to get 3 types of desserts and a glass of dessert wine/cognac..
I chose a dessert wine for sure.. it was soo good :) but it was too little to last :(

It was a happy ending but it really kills me... I wore high heels today and I walked soo far from Suncorp to Hyde Park and back to Shangri-La :( mannnnn
I organised this thing but I ended up being the last person to turn up :S sooo embarrassing hurhurhurhur... and if you look at my feet now, they look disgusting coz it's red everywhere :(

I hope everyone enjoyed it coz I did :)
Gnite peoples...

No comments: