Thursday, December 13, 2007

Some good news

Congratss for all of us (including me hohoho :P)


First of all, congrats for Matt & Sandy for their engagement :) Finally they get married :) well not yet married but already engaged.. that's still a big progress isnt it?? :)
Well Im just so happy when my friends have finally found their true love... (believe me, I'm alright :P)


Hold on...congrats for me too, now my status isn't a potential graduand but I've been AWARDED for my Master degree... wooohoo!!! Now I can write Debie Karjo Bsc. Mcomm in my wedding invitation...

Now, I just need to find the candidate for the groom :P wakakaka jk...
I seem to be very happy now hey but actually it's just OK... I've sort of expected to graduate :P
The ceremony will be held on the 10th April 2008... :-)


2 comments:

Y said...

Ahh! I missed this blog as I was not around the town.

Good hearing that anyway, congrats.

yc

PetiteNat said...

*nari* Congratulations... and celebration... */nari*

wow... bie.. tar nama kamu panjang donk di wedding invitationnya?? "(nama babtis)Debbie Karjo, BAppS (CS), Bsc. Mcomm" haha.. bener ga sih nulisnya??