Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Welcome to Indonesia

Heya!!!
I’m in Indonesia now... hohoho...
Just reached my hometown 2 days ago and had spent few fun days in Jakarta.. attended a friend’s wedding, spent some money on clothes and food and more importantly could catch up with some old friends...
There was just few bad things happened on my first few days in Indonesia... Flood isn’t unusual these days (it’s rainy season here!)... blackout also happens quite often when it’s raining... some roads are dark since there was no lighting... sigh... I just hope this country’s mismanagement will be fixed quite soon... and one thing... fast Internet connection should be more affordable :P

I don’t think my plan to learn piano is achievable at this state. My mom needs to fly to Holland to accompany my grandma who is sick right now and will take surgery for her cancer. Hope you guys who read this blog would pray for her :)
I think I need to help my dad whilst my mom is away for few weeks... I’m also busy with other things like doing my website and learn more about marketing...

Btw, how’s Sydney/Melbourne btw? Hehe... Looks like it’s getting hotter and hotter there hehe...
Ah yeah, my beloved friend (Natalia) is positive pregnant for 3 months now... Congratulations!!!!
Am pretty sure, some of you guys haven’t heard about this news hahaha...
I’ve met her in Jakarta and she looked chubbier now hahaha so happy for her :-) (hmm or so happy for myself haha coz I didn’t look chubbier than her :P LOL)

Other than that, I’m waiting for my final results now... hope I could get a very good one this semester since I’ve given up my full time job just to get a better time management for my study...
Good luck for me and for my other uni friends!!!

No comments: