Friday, March 7, 2008

Weekend

Today is a day off :)
Looking at the title itself, you'd probably know it's a day-off anyway hehe...

Today is kinda special nevertheless since this is my first weekend that I chose to stay at home since I got back from Indo...
Last week was a busy week for me so I feel that I need to rest a bit...
I don't know why but I feel that I got tired easier now hehe maybe I was influenced by other people that told me once you've reached 25 then you'd feel the difference :P

Anyway, it's not the point... I don't think I've aged a lot just by turning the age of 25... I honestly think that I've become much more positive now than a year ago...
I guess my best friends in Indo gave me so much motivation to be one :) Thanks girls!

I woke up a bit late this morning, watching 2 episodes of drama and now I'm trying to do some reading...
I hate reading so much back then but now I think it's not that bad afterall... but no, i'm not a bookworm yet :P and I still hate novels hehe so I think it's still a long way for me to be a bookworm :P

Today is a nice, sunny day. Actually I thought it'd be good if I just sit at the park beside a little lake and do a bit of reading... but I'm just too lazy to go now...
I am listening to some indo music now... let me share this with you...

Bunga Citra Lestari - Aku Tak Mau Sendiri



Bunga Citra Lestari - Sunny OST Cinta Pertama



Enjoy and have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Y said...

Uhm! It's election for us here.. last weekend. :)

- yc