Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tennis Game with My Colleagues

It's been a fun weekend so far... keep it up! Only one day left :P

I spent my Saturday with a bunch of my work colleagues having BBQ and played tennis in my friend's apartment...
Nice if you stay in an apartment which does have tennis court...
The tennis court wasn't in a good condition but it's sufficient to make us having fun :)

I went there late coz I needed to go to my friend's place to get a parking pass... man, parking more than 2 hrs in the city is always giving you trouble... If you want to park in a security building then you have to spend at least $10 (weekend flat rate) but only for myself, I think $10 is a bit too much -____-!

So I went to Maroubra to borrow my friend's pass... lucky them who got a weekend car park in the city... it's just a pity that suncorp can't provide us with a free weekend parking :( but anyway... So yeah that made me late coming to my friend's place...
Once I reached their place, we went straight to the rooftop and had bbq... I felt bad to Nicole (my colleague's fiancee) who owns the apartment coz I didn't help her at all, yes I was really keen to play instead hehe...
We just played for fun.. I meant, some of them couldn't really play but as long as they can hit the ball back, who cares eh? the game continued until the ball flew over the roof :P hahaha... one of my friend hit the ball too high and it ended up falling down the street and he needed to go down and picked up the ball ahaha poor him :P

It WAS fun I would say... looking fwd to playing again with them soon...
Anyway, we finished at about 6 pm making my friends late attending their family's dinner hehe...
I went home straight after that and slept hehe too tired having fun :P

Have a good night everyone...

Oh yeah, another video that I like, you may not understand the lyrics but just listen to the melody... doesn't it sound nice?

No comments: