Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank you :)

Just listening to a Korean song at the moment... then suddenly I feel like blogging...

I guess it's been a while I haven't blogged so why not share a bit of my experience recently...

I joined Praise & Worship session in my church yesterday... and they mentioned about how we can lose some of our friends if we can't manage our time well, between church community and our day-to-day lives...
Seems like everyone experienced it before...of course that means I did too :)

Well I guess I haven't played tennis for a month now coz I always got something to do on Friday night....
I'm not saying it's always for church but of course I can't just ignore my work life...e.g. friday night drinks, dinners, etc...

OK, what I was trying to say is that I just talked to one of my friends who like playing tennis with me on Friday night...
He sounded a bit disappointed coz I won't be able to play regularly on that day... I suppose they need more people to play coz it isn't nice just to play with 2-3 people... BUT, I was so glad when I found that he's so understanding and he said he would think of changing our Friday's game time... woohoo!!! Looking forward to it :D

Having said that, I've been thinking of what should I do to them.. like they've been understanding to me but why I haven't really done anything for them :|
When my brother went home, I was really lonely... but they always asked me to do things with them...
Oh wells, if the person reads my blog and knew who I was talking about... hope you do know how thankful I am for you :) and yeah if you guys need something from me, just shoot! and I'll be glad to help :)

So to summarise what I had in mind, I don't think we will lose anyone when we're busy and simply don't have time to have fun together, unless you declared a war with them :P...
Having fun together is important, especially when they think it's more fun when you're there!... but the more important thing is that when they need you badly, then you should be there for them...
Let them know how thankful you are that you have them and let them know that you'll be there when they really need your hands :)

Have a great weekend peoples!!!

No comments: