Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yosefien's Wedding



Debie is back!!!
My gosh...it took a while for me to recharge my energy...

Anyway, just want to share some pics with you on my best friend's wedding in Semarang...
You know I woke up at 4 am coz I was a bridesmaid? hehe well if you want to get that position, you gotta sacrifice a bit rite? :P
Anyway, it's nice to share your bestfriend's important moment I guess... I feel important for her and him :P hhehehe... and not to forget, of course they are very important part of me as well :-)
So wake up at 4 am was nothing really... :-)

HOWEVER, after the wedding was NOT alright!!!
I was dead right after the wedding party... the day after the wedding supposed to be my bday and normally I would sleep at 12 am on the dot hehe so that I can pick up my friends' calls (hahaha yes I sometimes anticipate this) :P but this time, I went straight to bed coz I couldn't even open my eyes...they felt sooo heavy hahaha

nevertheless, it was soo fun though.... all the invited friends sat at the balcony and pretty much we could have our own time to celebrate our little reunion :P (it's OK we still checked the couple what they were up to) hahaha :P
Here are some pics that we took together...



- At the reception


- Taking picture at the end of the party



Ah yeah let me tell you about this pic...
After the wedding, a bunch of my friends asked me to have lunch with them.. STRAIGHT from the church... so just imagine, I was still wearing this white long dress, together with the gloves :P... Once I entered the restaurant, everyone's eyes just went straight into my dress 0___0 mannn!!!
But yeah it was so fun that it didn't make me uncomfie with such appearance :P

- At the church



- During lunch

No comments: