Friday, November 2, 2007

Bavarian Bier Cafe...


Just had dinner there to celebrate my friend's bday...
Had Linguine with King Prawn, tomato sauce, and parmesan and Mango bier.. (can't remember the exact name of the beer)... It was alright, but I like the lychee flavor more :)
The ambience was alright but somehow I like Belgium Beer Cafe better tho... this is my personal opinion tho....I would rate this place 6/10 considering the food, the drinks, and the ambience...
Well I was the one who suggested this place to the bday girl hehe coz I thought I would like to try this place since we always had dinner in the same place all the time, so why dont we try somewhere new :-)

It's a pity not many people could make it... There were like around 14 ppl but separated into 2 tables, so we couldnt really talk that much :(

I went to check out some sunnies too today so that I can claim it to my private health insurance... otherwise, it'd be a waste of premium :P
I also checked out some notebooks today... I like the HP Pavilion dv2500, the 14.1" one... the shape is nice, compact, and not that expensive....ummm or should I get macbook instead? It's AUD$100 more expensive but the processor is a bit more powerful...it's unix based and that means I should be able to run php better than in windows...
Sigh I couldn't check the vaio yet coz Myer city doesn't have sony... they only got toshiba, asus, mac, and hp...maybe i need to go tomorrow again.... -_____-

No comments: