Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First exam... Down!

Just did my first exam... ehmm how was it? It was quite difficult. Even though the question itself is relatively OK but what made it difficult was the length of the question... Man, we were required to derive a function in 1 full page just for 4 marks out of 60 -___-"

Anyway, time to move onto the next one...

I just read a joke today, not sure if it was that funny but I laughed when I read it...

Child: "Mom, can I ask for few bucks coz I want to give it to the old lady that I just passed"
Mother: (thinking that she has a good child who thinks about the poor and the elders) "OK, here is 10 bucks for you. How old is she? Can't she still do a proper job?"
Child: "Sure, she's selling candies"
Mother: "errr -____-!!"

Is it funny? It's quite funny rite :P

1 comment:

Monica said...

ganbatte, deb!
fighting!!!

i'm sure you'll do well anyway without my cheering.