Monday, November 5, 2007

Stuvac

Beginning of the exam period... gotta study all night long...
Just read and did past paper for my statistics subject... I think I underestimated this subject too..
I feel lost when I read the very brief notes called lecture notes ^^ hehe...
Well what can i do? read the textbook! -___-

Yesterday I also attended the supplementary lectures that my fav lecturer held in the stuvac week :S
He, as usual, explained very complicated material in an even more complicated way... we're totally lost >.< I could see the students went out the lect hall one by one hahahaha...

The most interesting part was that he asked us, "so what have you learnt so far from this subject?" and we're like thinking "we've learnt how to forgive, how to be patient, and how to pick a subject next time" LOL...
Normally the online evaluation for all subjects are still open during this time but my friend said this one is already closed... maybe it has reached the maximum number of feedbacks can be made :P
I was so tempted to ask him "Has the online evaluation survey for this subject been opened?" hahaha but I felt bad for him haha Yes I'm still a good student :D


OK, back to study...

No comments: