Monday, November 26, 2007

Ooh Yeah!

Finally, the day I dreamt about recently... :P
No more exam babeehhh :P woooohoooooo!!!!
I also have known 2 of my final marks coz the lecturer kindly posted the final exam's results so we could work it out :D

Other than that, been looking fwd to my trip back to Indonesia this Thursday the 29th :D
Will stop by in Jakarta for 3 days then going straight to my hometown, Semarang, Central Java.

Hmmm have a lot of things to do in Indo...work work work!
Will also need to catch up with a lot of friends, relatives, and new friends :D
Maybe I need to long-list them. Otherwise might forget some of them...
Me also want to learn piano :D Will also go to Bali and maybe other cities in Java :) Woohoo will do a lot of stuff on my holiday :D:D

Sigh, I'm happy that I finished my uni but I am also sad since that means no more fun with uni friends :( hehe last nite I went to have coffee with some uni friends before I leave to Indo. Will post some pics if my friend has sent me the pics :P

Now another milestone has been passed. Next, I need to setup another short term goal to achieve next year.
Thinking about my job next year, I don't think it will be easy...but easy job is not challenging eh? :P haha whether it's easy or not, we just gotta do it and set our mind to tackle all problems 1 by 1
Aja Aja Fighting!!! :P

To make it more sentimental, here is a song for our graduation guys (eventho the final results haven't been released LOL) :P

1 comment:

Y said...

I miss that song for sure. Classic Vitamin C. haha.

yc