Thursday, November 1, 2007

Last lecture


Today is officially my last lecture day... even tho I will have another supplementary class next Monday coz the lecturer couldn't finish the last lecture...

I feel time really flies... I think this will be my last lecture in my whole life (unless I take another course... ummm which is a bit unlikely at this point). Having said that, I think i'd miss my school days though :( but I would never miss the exams period for sure hehe..

Took few pictures after the lecture with some friends who were taking the same class.. Would like to ask the lecturer to take pic with us but he was busy answering students' questions hehe... It was a bit dark as well so we couldn't get nice shots :( well some of them blamed me coz I didn't tell them if I'd bring a camera.. otherwise, they'd get ready for that -___- my gosh... I didn't even get ready myself :P It supposed to be CANDID my friends :P
I look really fat here eh :P well what can I do? :-( I was born with wide shoulders. It is an advantage for me tho coz I would be able to carry heavier bag longer than my friends with narrow shoulders wakaka LOL... :P

Well, will need to get more nice shots during the day... hehe maybe next week when we study together for the exams :P
Let's get more pics on Monday after the class -> don't blame me for not telling u, u should know now :P

3 comments:

Y said...

Which one are you? I can't recognize!

yc

Monica said...

deb,

your hair's TOO LONG. you look better with short hair. seriously.

Y said...

Hi Monica,

No :| I don't agree, seriously, she looks better with long hair.

yc