Wednesday, October 31, 2007

unsatisfactory life?

Hohoho I must boast about this...
I'm FINALLY able to refill my inkjet... save 60%, no more new cartridge just refill it!!! :D
But it was so difficult for sure to refill it, I almost sacrifice my finger just to open the stupid lid...
Stupid me to think that the cartridge itself would have a hole for me to inject it easily... i should've thought if it has that kind of thing, cartridge sales will drop hehehe...

Enuf about inkjet refill, just now I chatted with a friend of mine who is currently going on holiday...
She said she gets bored holidaying for too long so she just will spend the rest of the day going online and chatting...she also mentioned she's sick of shopping... and I went WHATTTT?!?@!?$@?@ 0___0
I said well lucky you... I'm even struggling to save few bucks here yet you said u're sick of shopping...SIGH !-____-
She said "yeah I have money to spend, but still I'm not happy"...
That was sad.. but that reminds me that human is never satisfied... well some ppl are satisfied with what they've got now but some are not...
Hehe maybe they simply haven't found what it is they're trying to achieve in life...
For me, I can't wait to earn some bucks again next year when I start working again...
For now, let's pray and see, who knows my portfolio value would get triple in value within the next month :-)

No comments: