Saturday, October 27, 2007

Quiet Saturday

Unlike others who can't wait for Saturday to come... I am not very happy coz that means my assignment will due soon, putting pressure on me, and exams are coming soon -____-

Pardon me for complaining too much hehe... I've finally finished my assignment today. I will need to recheck it tomorrow though...
Today I woke up quite late so I missed the bbq >.< I guess staying back yesterday wasn't good at all. My body is so sore today, guess I haven't been exercising for so long :(
So I went swimming today with my friend and went to sauna afterwards... Feeling so tired right now but I guess I'm a bit refreshed now :)

So what's new? errr... nothing is... today is so quiet for me coz I've been doing my assignment for the whole day hehe..
Ah yeah, I think some car with front tow bar banged my car :( I was soo pissedd but then it happened when it was parked... can't do anything :(
Today I haf bad news too... my friend just canceled her trip to Jakarta due to some reason. Sigh I guess I need to travel myself then... Lucky I have some friends living there... hope they'd be free when I am around.... Indo! Wait for me!!!!

No comments: