Monday, October 22, 2007

Kuitan - 喰いタン


Just finished watching jdorama series called Kuishinboo Tantei... shortened... KUITAN! (1 and 2). Total episodes maybe around 19 episodes (9 for Kuitan and 10 for Kuitan II).

I thought Kamenashi Kazuya will join the second series... but my hope was turned down :(
But still it was funny...

Kuitan, also known as "gluttonous detective"... nice and funny story.

For those of you who likes My Boss My Hero, you may also like this one.. Maybe it's from the same production house :|

The ending was shibarashii... a bit touching tho -___- I hate farewell...
Gomen if I mentioned the ending here.. but I'm pretty sure you can guess when you watch it :P

What next eh? I think next is Portfolio Management Textbook or Derivatives Market?
I really have to study buy I guess the mood has changed :S

I would rate this drama ehmmm 7/10. It's worth watching though...
If you love food like me, you would enjoy it a lot... but if you are in a diet.. I don't suggest you watching it... it would discourage you hehe.. !

1 comment:

Zen said...

Feh, drama ... *ptui*

waste of time!! hahaha