Monday, October 22, 2007

Prank calls

Lately some irresponsible person always prank called my landline number...
I don't know who did this but it already happened maybe almost 10 calls in a week. Sigh....

Is it my secret admirer ?? :P haha. im kidding... Is it possible that he is looking for different number but why this asian girl always picked up my phone?? :| It might be the case tho... ehmm...
I talked to my friends about this and we were like analysing the situation and 2 of them suggested me to bring pepper spray just in case someone is really stalking my place... but the best solution is to practice my martial arts... chiatttt...(as if I have the skills)...



Anyway, I had lecture with my interesting lecturer today...
He taught a lot better today than before, maybe coz he's running out of time... I can't believe he wll extend the week to 15 weeks to cover week 14's material... man... I don't think he'll survive next year when the number of weeks is reduced to 12. :| good luck!


It's time to start opening my lecture notes, text books and use them to sleep hahaha..
Errr... why im so lazy... I wanna get CFA certification too but i heard it's damn hard :(
It's expensive too... anyone want to give men scholarship for that??? plz... -____-

Uni ball is coming.. want to go but no partner, no close friend will join either...
And since I'm not involved in the project either, I can't get the extra discount... it's so expensive...:(
Aww.... poor me eh?? hahaha...

Ok, time to eat... Im happy when I eat at least :D
Itadakimasu!!!

No comments: