Monday, October 15, 2007

What I am doing now?

"What are you doing now?
Hmmm isnt it something that twitter asks its users..

Right now, I am (of course) typing some texts to fill in my post :p hehe.. Nah... I actually spend my most of my time recently thinking, chatting, coding?... Hmm I don't know if that could be considered coding but yes, I am trying to improve my website with my brother. It started to become more difficult since he went back to my home country...considering Internet connection speed isn't that good... sigh -___-

I think about many things... about my problems, my family's, my friends'...
I don't know why problems can't stop flooding my life, even it is not mine, sometimes I feel that I need to help others'... I chat a lot too lately... it's not because I need to consult but becoz I have a lot of friends who cannot stop talking :P hahaha I can't wait to link this blog to those who can't stop blogging either :P

Ah yeah, I've shared some Japanese songs with my friend today and remembered there was a good Jap song that has a guy *the singer* walking with some instruments singing and playing harmonica... I remember the color of his clothes/cap is orange and a lot of ppl crowd him (including hi school students) I can't remember the title :(
I've been wondering what the title of this song is so if any of u who read this post and know what song it is, please let me know in the comment :-) SANKYUU...

Hmmm... 00.31 ka? I always sleep very late lately... I need to change this sleep pattern as I always fee tired the next day I woke up...

Anyway, tat's all for today...naito!