Saturday, October 20, 2007

Stock market will crash again on Monday???

One of my friend said the stock market will experience another sharp decrease this Monday. He didn't mention the reason why but he said a lot of media predicted it...
He said the impact would be felt the most in Asian market... Well if it's a serious problem then it might impact Australian market too with no doubt...

I still have stocks now but I didn't follow the news lately as I didn't want to feel depressed about it and wanted to focus on other things... but I normally check my portfolio on daily basis..
I remember one day almost all of stocks had green change (i.e. they all increase in value) as well as my mutual fund... but lately I also feel that all of them started to decrease again...
I didn't pay much attention until I chat with this friend who always monitors JSX (Jakarta Stock Exchange) movement..

Anyone knows about this? I don't think I would do anything about my stock as I believe the stock market will rise in long term... yes, i may lose some opportunity as I could have earned more money when I deposit them in the bank...but as long as I don't lose money (not considering the risk-free rate that I could've earned) :|
But I just want to know more without reading the news that I am behind :/

No comments: