Friday, October 19, 2007

ASSignment...

Oh man....
This lecturer of mine is very interesting...
No doubt in his knowledge but I have a lot of doubts he'll be OK next year when the semester period will be reduced from 14 weeks to 12 weeks...

He began this story by giving us 8 assignments to complete in 12 weeks.. So that means we almost need to submit something every week. To make it worse, he said he would choose the best 3 and the worst 2 and average them. This would count 50% of our total results...
But then the faculty didn't allow him (maybe so many students protested to the faculty). So he STILL gave 8 assignments but it's up to us to submit how many assgs to him and then he would choose the best 2... hmmm this sounds better :)

"HAHAHA, I won't give you an easy life by doing this" -> I guess this is what in his mind :P

Coz he's being TOO difficult to us... man... he asked 8 long questions and he asked us to write the report with max 2 pages... How can i write this??? SIGH... -_____-!
Should I write in 5pt font? But then he already wears thick glasses so I think it's not possible :P
Hmm.. I'll see if I can meet him for a consultation... My friend said he was being too difficult to answer our questions and he would always suggest reading the textbook. The fact is the textbook doesn't have some materials that he talked about... hmmm maybe he hasnt even read the textbook... poor us :|

Anyway, wish me luck -___-

1 comment:

Y said...

There are some lecturers who just want to make people's life miserable. ;-)

yc