Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Trip to Sydney

Don't be mistaken...
It's not my trip to Sydney hehe it's my best friend and her fiance's trip to Sydney along with their 2 friends...

It was fun but quite tiring... considering I was always driven by someone and I never paid attention to the road, I think I did a good job driving them around...
we went to Woollomolloo's Harry's Cafe De Wheels... the famous hot dog, pies & peas in Sydney...



It was a very hot and sunny day... ehmmm this would be a very good day for many people but Indonesian :P We were like trying to block the sun, looking for places with air conditioning haha so I brought them to Bondi Junction Mall. It was a pity I couldn't find parking during the day in the city coz I wanted to show them the QVB Mall instead. I think Bondi Junction was nothing special to show them as Jakarta and Singapore's Malls were heaps bigger and nicer than that :-/

Ah yeah, they stayed in Capitol Square Hotel in the city and after we had lunch I pointed exactly the same hot dog just behind their hotel hehehe AKIRA SHOCKED 0____0

I then took them to Bondi beach coz we're gonna have Hurricane Ribs...ehmmm yummm! afterwatds....
We took a lot of pictures there... I think we took a lot of pictures everywhere ahhaha...















- us in bondi beach -


Err... the wind was so strong that day... haha we tried to come up with a theme when took these pic but 1 girl always tried her own way hahaha :P

This is another pic... I got plenty of pics haha but no we don't want to be called "narcist club" hehe...


From Hurricane, I drove 1 girl to the hotel and we went down to Sydney Opera House... It was nice but cold and windy -___-
Lucky enuf my friend brought his tripod along so we could get some good shots of Sydney Harbor Bridge and Opera House.

We even went in to the opera house and saw around... A pity there was an opera playing so we couldn't check out some places inside the opera...
Hmmm why do I sound so excited as if this was my first? hehe... I think coz I haven't met them for ages and now I met them in Sydney not in Indo!!!! woohoo!!!
Then in Opera House... OKOK the last pics heheh...






















Love to laugh with them so much that would make me forget about my assignment! 0__o
Sigh... i needed to stay back til 3 to do my assignment.... this wasn't good :S

2 comments:

DJ said...

huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa enakkknyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wish i was there hahahahhaaaa can't wait to c u girls =D

DJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.