Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another same day

Another same old day...

I went to the consultation time with some of my friends and guess what??? Unsurprisingly, the lecturer wasn't at his office... ehmm... disappointing! very disappointing!!!! and what didnt surprise me was tat 2 of my friends saw him sitting in a cafe having a cup of coffee with 2 girls (they know 1 girl is a PhD student)...

A380 superjumbo then flew above him and he quickly went out and waved at the plane :|
Man... I'm so embarrassed having a childish lecturer who chose 2 girls over his KAWAII students >.< *knocked out*

Ive sent him email and asked him to rearrange the appointment... hope we can do it tomorrow :S Monday is the due date and now we have no idea :| Sigh...

Today also got a parcel awaiting to be collected at the post office... I wonder who sent it... there's no occasion really to send me something... errr did I win lottery??? I wish -___- I never bought one tho hehe...
Maybe I've got some good news about winning some holiday to US or Europe??? Err...it shouldnt be a parcel then :|
Anyway, I'll find out tomorrow (hopefully I can make some time in the afternoon to collect it)!

Share market, oh well oh well not doing so good but not that bad either, some of my shares went up quite a bit but I still made loss :'(
It's time for me to pay my plane ticket and credit card bills too... I need money I need money... can you guys donate me some cash??
Just drop me email if you want to know which account you need to transfer.. doomo arigatoo gozaimasu!!!

No comments: