Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Welcome Dinner

Today was a tiring and long day...
I had fun but had to go through few troubles too...

I attended the welcome dinner that was organised partly for me by my future employer. I haven't joined them yet and will join on February.
OK, the dinner was at Cafe Sydney. The food was great and the view was fabulous :D wont mind going there again :P The people were great, I had a lot of fun, they were all friendly and they love playing cards during lunch break... Yay! look forward to working with them :-)

I had barramundi with a prawn and scallop filled zucchini flower, kipfler potatoes, baby beans, olive tapanade and sauce vierge. Yum!!!
I also had warm chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream. This was good too but a little too sweet :)
It's great to see and know my future team before you start working with them...
All of them were guys though... I guess when they know 1 girl will join, they would ask more girls hehe..

Well that was the fun bit, the trouble is another thing but I won't share with you.. sorry coz it's a private thing :P
Another thing to worry about, assignments and exams !-___-

I had 2 glasses of wine today so I'd better meet the pillow and the bed now :D nighto!

1 comment:

Zen said...

2 glass of wine? baramundi with scallop??

*droool*