Monday, October 29, 2007

Hot day ! -___-

Today was very hot day indeed... it really turned me off doing anything...
Today's lecture was as usual... I feel bad actually talking funny about this lecturer but even he tried to talk loud in front of the class, I who happened sat in the 4th row barely could hear him... or was it my eardrums only??? :| Ah yeah, and he likes to say "lalala" -> read: blah blah blah hehe

I didn't end up studying today, had to help my bro doing something...
I saw my friend who enthusiastically started to study since last weekend and it started to motivate me to study.... I was like saying Gambateh Gambateh! to myself (imagining the spirit of Japanese students who will take Todai's exam :p) but "ummm.. ehe ehe slowly opened crunchyroll, found a funny korean drama, and thought hehehe this is my last one before exam" MY WILL HAS GONE :P hahaha

Anyway, for my friends who have exams in the next 2 weeks, good luck! :-)
For those of you who don't have exams, please lead us not into temptation :-) Amen...

No comments: