Friday, October 26, 2007

My lovely lecturer

I started my day going to uni, meeting my lecturer that is sooo nyentric (i.e. weird).
I emailed my lecturer yesterday asking for another time arrangement coz he missed it.. so he apologized and arranged some time for me today.
I brought 4 other people with me today and he wasn't that happy hahaha...

This lecturer was kinda funny. I began asking him questions, he wasnt focused before so he asked me to repeat my question, he replied "Ah you are asking very good question, but why you asked a very complicated question? To answer that question, errr.... errr..." * he then started drawing nice pictures in his scrap paper and mumbling about something that none of us understood...
I then asked him again following what he has explained us and he said "err... you know the answer but you haven't thought about it!"

How can he know I know the answer and HAVEN'T REALLY THOUGHT about it? O__o
I think being in derivatives market too long can really teach you about psychology as well. Market <-> investors' behaviour -> psychology.

Then my friend asked me a very simple question:
My friend: What sort of information do you expect us to write in the report?
Lecturer: Errr... (started drawing and mumbling about how to do the previous question being asked)
My friend + the rest: ??????
My friend: OK, how deep should we explain the theory for question 6?
Lecturer: Errr... (started drawing and mumbling about the theory)
My friend + the rest: ??????
Wow, he's too clever so that we couldn't understand what he was trying to say. Yes, he was the one who quickly went out from the cafetaria, jumping around, and waving at A380 plane !-___-

Anyway, I am trying to work it out my own way now... I guess leaving assignment behind is a bad idea but it's also students' behavior which is difficult to fix.

Ah yeah, I have an elementary school friend (Fella) who just got married in Israel... Congrats for her and her husband... :-)

And the last update is about my expected parcel that I've picked up today...
My hope has gone in a sec. I didn't expect such thing to be sent using registered post.
I just got my e-toll tag :-( wakakakakakaa

2 comments:

Monica said...

what is an e-toll card?

Deb Koo said...

e-tag so that i can pay toll fee without lining up at the toll gate -___-