Saturday, November 10, 2007

WYDSYD2008

Yep! It's World Youth Day 2008
15 - 20 July 2008

I just came back from church and just wanna share this with you...
I am not an active member of the church community to begin with so I don't really understand very detail about this event. You can check http://www.wyd2008.org for more information.

I'm thinking of joining the pilgrims for next year and perhaps if some of you are also interested but don't know how to register. Here are some of the steps you need to follow:

1. Log onto www.wyd2008.org
2. Click on the red box "REGISTER NOW"
3. Select "Pilgrim" and click on register now
4. Create a user name and password.
Fill out your details and follow the prompts
5. Select a GROUP that you want to join either on "GROUP SEARCH" or go to www.cyshouse.org.au for a list of all groups registered in the Archdiocese of Sydney.

For the group details, I was given these two codes:
If you are interested in joining the whole week - enter 2304.
If you are interested in joining only for the weekend - enter 3031. (I think this is only for Randwick community)

Hope this'd help! see you around then! :)

No comments: