Friday, January 11, 2008

Babi Guling Bu Oka

Bali.... I haven't told you about the food I ate there...
To be honest, for me I love food in Java better than in Bali...maybe it's becoz I'm not used to Balinese style in term of taste...

I had this meal when I was in Ubud... the famous area in Bali for its arts and crafts...
My friend recommended this place since it was aired in the Discovery channel...


- The unique taste -

I dun think it's very unique... This maybe becoz I was born in Indo and I've had pork so many times hahaha
But of course if you normally just eat the pork meat with nothing else, you might want to try this.
It has some nice sauce and some unique vegetables that I've never had before..dun ask me the name of the vegie hehe... coz I'm not the expert in terms of vegetables

I suggest you to eat it with the green chili to make it taste nicer...but be careful! it's quite hot!

No comments: