Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Sorry for the late greeting :P but I was so busy having fun with some old friends so I haven't touched my computerfor so long :PWhat did you guys do on NYE? I tried to organise a little party for me and friends... well it was quite rushing coz I didn't really have the chance to contact all my friends :S but we managed to gather around 25 ppl in my friend's restaurant...

Althought it wasn't as many as our reunion, I think it was still fun...My friend hired a singer and the players and we could sing in a stage (basically like a karaoke but we just read the lyrics on a piece of paper instead of using a screen hehe...We sang many songs... but I think the singer also wanted to sing coz everytime we wanted to sing, he always kinda ignored us :P
Here are some pics again taken on the party!

- boys action


- the girls


- the boys


And during the count down moment...





2 comments:

tintabiru said...

Ngintip blog-nya..

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!!
Waks.... pengen ikutan...