Friday, January 25, 2008

FEDERER should've done it BETTERER

Federer lost 3 sets in a row :-(


Novak Djokovic767
Roger Federer536
I am disappointed! I think Roger didn't play well in this game and also Novak played really well..
This is my opinion only tho coz I saw Roger did soo many mistakes himself... We can only rely on his service I guess hehe...
But eventho Roger played well, Novak is certainly someone who isn't easy to beat tho :)
I actually really wanna see the match between Tsonga and Federer in final :-| My hope was turned down :-(
Well I guess this time the youngsters need to compete for the 1st place...

Tsonga [38][FRA] vs Djokovic [3][SER]

Who do you think will win???
Tsong played really well against Nadal and will he be able to do it again on final???
I think I'll support Tsonga this time considering him on the 38th place and if he can do it, that'd be a GREAT NEWS! hohohoho....

Hehe can't wait to see the match on Sunday :-)

2 comments:

DJ said...

Go Tsonga!!! hehehehee i luv underdog =D

Y said...

Tsonga couldn't make it, he rushed too much. I supported him and.. yes, he played great tennis.

For this tourney, he had made more $ than he had ever earned. Doubled up. (about 300K + 600K)

- yc