Saturday, January 19, 2008

Swollen Face

Yesterday evening I went under 1 hr dental surgery...
My face is swollen now coz my gum was cut and I didn't know what happened after that :-|
I guess I was too afraid to see the process hehe... All I saw was the equipments with some blood on them :-S eeewwww...

I did receive anaesthesia around the front teeth but I could still feel the pain... I couldn't imagine how painful it would be without the anaesthesia :-S
I cannot talk now... I barely can move my upper lip hahaha you will laugh seeing my face now... even my brother cannot hold his laughter everytime he sees me...
Deb cannot talk for around 3 days? Yes that kills me slowly hehe... I guess that's why I blog instead hahaha :-P

You know? after all these pains, I don't even know why I need the surgery :-S I was too panic just thinking of the surgery and forgot to ask the details WHY I need it :-S Stooopidd mee...
Well the thing that I understand is that I did bump my front teeth with something hard about 10 years ago (possibly my friend's forehead or the floor) so that this accident killed my front teeth' roots...
As far as I know, this will make my front teeth' colour to get darker and darker as I age...and coz these are my front teeth, it would not be good for my appearance... that's all I know...

I guess I would continue eating porridge for 3 days since I cannot chew anything now :-(
What a weekend :-S !!!
A little message from me... If you want to look pretty, you have to suffer a little sometimes :-)

1 comment:

Y said...

> If you want to look pretty,
> you have to suffer a little sometimes :-)

Haha, it's always good to stay positive. Got better now?

- yc