Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bad Teeth...

Few days ago I went for a dental check-up here in my usual dentist..
He found 1 cavity in my tooth and guess what??? He suddenly took picture of my front teeth, and when he saw the result, he was surprised? "Huh???" , he said.

I didn't feel good about it so I quickly looked at the picture and... UNSURPRISINGLY I just saw my teeth hahaha :P Nothing really in it, the thing that was outstanding is there was a darker circle in one of the root. He asked me who dealt with ur teeth there? I said "It's always you!"
Apparently he said my infection that was treated a year ago hasn't got well... He said "You NEED a LITTLE SURGERY"... and my reaction was "SIGH...!!!" (a big one)

I don't like going to dentist... I guess who would love it??? Unless the dentist is a hot young guy and you only go there just to see him :-)
Today I will go for that surgery... The dentist has given me some antibiotics beforehand and I need to take them before my surgery... I don't feel good now...
I feel reluctant going there just by imagining how long I would have to open my mouth, take those painful treatment... why oh why :-(

I suppose I can't go anywhere this weekend... oh dear...

No comments: