Monday, January 21, 2008

I miss my face

Eventho I'm not as pretty as some stars (errr... did I just exaggerate it???) :-P, I do miss my old face...
My face is still swollen now... thanks to the surgery :-S

Yesterday I checked up again to my dentist...he said "it's good it's good!" -> where the hell is good??? :-S It's not good actually coz with this swollen face, that means No Food. No Sports. No Laughs. No Hangout. No Life basically...

So...I decided to borrow Korean drama series yesterday (hmmm...doesn't it sound like part of my life???) hehe... My Girl with 16 episodes in total... Ive watched 8 episodes in a row yesterday...
The drama was actually good, funny, different story, but what made me hate it is the funny part of it... remember that I can't laugh???
Sigh what made me hate it even more was when my mom laughed so loud and that would make me laugh with her...
I couldn't hold it once and I think I did laugh a little (damn...I forgot to see myself laughing in the mirror... when else I got the chance to see a monster laughing??) hahaha I think I should stop insulting myself for my own sake :P
Ah yeah when I tried to laugh, I could feel my stitched gum stretched a little...man it hurts :-(
So I tried to hold it so hard... :-S
So you people, when you got the chance to have fun and laugh, do it fully :-P Laugh a lot while you can, coz when you can't laugh...that'd be sadddd :-(

Hmmm I remember the real story about a kid who can't laugh... I think it was a muscle problem or something like that...
I just can't imagine it...maybe she can laugh but it just wasn't expressed in her face :-S
Well hope there will be a cure to such disease coz no laugh means no life for me :)

3 comments:

Zen said...

hohoho poor deraine

I am going lunching with my friends later to eat dessert house. Yum

Deb Koo said...

dessert house!!!! wo yowwww!!!

Zen said...

heheh apa kabar deb lu dah balik oz apa masih di indo sich?? hows life??