Monday, January 7, 2008

KEKL01 Reunion

For those of you who have never heard the word KEKL01, you may be confused hehe..
KEKL stands for Keluarga Eks Kolese Loyola... Yes it's my high school alumni...
We just had a reunion last December 2007 here in Semarang...to be more exact, we held it in my friend's restaurant called Gama :-)

We actually anticipated it to have around 50 people since a lot of our friends work in other cities or even countries... but there was 80 of us... THIRTY PEOPLE MORE than what we expected hehe... we, the organiser, were really satisfied with the outcome...

I was in charge of planning the event, e.g. introduction, sharing time, games, etc.. It wasn't only me who did all that...of coz I I had 4 other friends who organised all these...

The result was OK... it wass sooo difficult to get their attention... I could understand but indeed everyone talked to the people next to them and even I screamed using a microphone already, they wouldn't listen to me :-S...
But then thanks to my other funny friend called Lucy, she was soo smart making jokes out of me :- and THAT could get their attention eventho that means I got humiliated just to get my friends' attention... hahaha I don't care tho as long as they would listen to what I said and everything would go as we planned...









OK now let's talk about games..
I planned to have 2 games actually but time only allowed us to do the first one...

The first game was a game of 10 people in a team. The members need to line up and face the same direction. The person who stands in the last row will be given a question (i.e. 1-2 words) then he/she needs to use body language to explain the person in front of him/her about what the question was. This person will then need to do the same thing to the person standing in front of him. This procedure will go on until the last person in the team. The last person then needs to guess what the word was.

This game was not that easy hehe... ONLY 1 team out of 6 who could figure out the right answer.
We actually had 5 game at first but then everyone wanted us (the organisers) to play as well. They made the question for us hehe... it was a silly and difficult question given to us, I personally don't think other team could guess it right as well hahaha :P
Well though it was difficult, it was fun coz everyone moved in their own style and it wasnt easy to guess from it hehehe

Here are the pics during the game...





At the end of the reunion, we sang our school anthem and then followed by pictureee time hehehe...



Look at this picture, only these people could fit in the pic, some other friends didn't join us as they prefer to drink instead hahaha...



Ah yeah, we also asked everyone to give an update to us where they live, where they work, what's their current phone number, etc.
For those of you who read this post and couldn't go to the reunion, you can send me email or join KEKL01 mailinglist, we'll update the database for u :-)