Sunday, January 27, 2008

The New Champion

Novak Djokovic (22) is the first Serbian grand slam winner on earth... sounds cool eh?
What about this... he's also the youngest winner who won grand slam in Aussie?? Sounds cooler???
Eventho I was hoping Tsonga, the underdog, to win, I admit Djokovic was a great player tho... he was very determined... a great sportsman... BANZAI!!!

Tsonga won the first set and played really well... Maybe he was a little nervous but I could see Djokovic also did the same... Maybe it was their first final in Aussie :-|
Woah... the game made me want to practise my skill...I went with my usual friends to practise (regardless of what the dentist told me) but then I regret it now...it hurts when I run/jump :-(

Sydney friends... let's play tennis more often when I get back there!!! :-D

No comments: